I’m so excited to be joining in today with some of my favorite bloggers to share with you some of our favorite things to cook with it’s the Holiday Baking Essentials Gift Guide. We also have 40+ Baking Recipes for the Holidays to get you started.
Here is our list of favorite baking essentials and why :
- White 4.5 Quart KitchenAid Stand Mixer – This is the best mixer on the market hands down in my opinion with 10 speeds it easily mixes, kneads and whips your favorite ingredients . It can do so many other things like shredding and grinding that make my life so much easier with it’s easy attachments.
- 1Sil-Pat – Nothing sticks to Silpat and this makes baking and clean up a breeze. Make cookies with gooey caramel and it will come right off of the pan with no problem
- Roul’Pat – The sister of Sil-pat makes kneading dough a breeze, no over flouring or sticking to your counter and best of all easy clean up.
- Jelly roll pan – This is my most used pan in my kitchen. Not only is it good for cookies, roll cakes it’s also perfect for roasting veggies, homemade buffalo blue cheese french fries and the almighty kids favorite chicken nuggets!
- OXO spatulas – Last year I received these during the annual Great Cookie Swap and made Cranberry Almond Biscotti. They are my favorite spatulas. They are comfortable in your hand come in 3 great sizes.
- measuring cups and measuring spoons – No kitchen can be without them for baking or general cooking.
- 18 Wilton holiday cookie cutters – Put variety in your cookie-making with fun Christmas multi-shape sets–Snowflake, holly leaf, gingerbread girl, star, sleigh, tree, stocking, snowman, reindeer, ornament, candy cane, Santa hat, angel, bell, gift, wreath, gingerbread boy and mitten. Wilton ‘s cooking tools will last forever!
The holidays are always a fun time to share holiday baking ideas and I’m always looking for new holiday baking recipes. All of the bloggers bringing you the giveaway are sharing their favorites and we have 40+ Recipes for you to try!