Our house loves anything with buffalo sauce. Wings, Slow cooker Buffalo Sandwiches, and now these buffalo blue cheese french fries. Recently we were home for 3 days during an ice storm, so I pulled out one of my favorite cooking gadgets. It is the Pampered Chef french fry cutter. It is so easy to cut fries with and it is perfect for these spicy french fries.
One of the biggest things to making good fries is consistency in size. I just can’t seem to get it with a knife. A few years ago I tried a gadget that suction cupped to the counter and had a lever on it to cut fries with and it broke the first time I used it. It was made for potatoes, but it just would not stand up to them. This Cutter
cut them like butter!
I found it easiest to cut the bottom of the potato flat so it sits on the base, then press the cutter down. You can see here how even the cuts are.
Now, enough of my rambling about this potato cutter and on with this killer recipe for buffalo blue cheese french fries! If you love buffalo sauce I promise you won’t be disappointed!
- 3 baking potatoes peeled and cut in the 1/2" strips
- Moores Buffalo Sauce
- Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Ranch Dressing
- Cut your potatoes and lay out onto a foil lined baking sheet
- Sprinkle on Salt and Pepper to taste
- Drizzle on 1/3 bottle of Buffalo Sauce
- Toss the fries to cover them with the sauce
- Place in the oven at 425 degrees for 25-30 minutes
- Plate and sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing
You can place the fries back in the oven after the blue cheese but before the ranch dressing to get the cheese melted.