Cranberry Almond Chocolate Biscotti is rich and flavorful and just perfect for the holidays. Biscotti is Italian for cookie. These biscotti cookies are perfect for shipping to loved one's see the best way to do that here
Biscotti is really easy to make and this rich chocolate biscotti is filled with cranberries and almonds.
- 1 package Pillsbury fudge brownie mix 13-inch x 9-inch size
- 3/4 cup ground almonds ground
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate
- In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, ground almonds, flour and baking powder.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs
- Add to brownie mixture; stir until combined.
- Divide dough into thirds. On a parchment covered baking sheet, shape each portion into a 7x3-1/2-in. rectangle.
- Bake at 350° for 24 minutes or until firm in the center.
- Remove from the oven; cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board; cut diagonally with a serrated knife into 3/4-in. slices.
- Place cut side down on parchment paper.
- Bake 7 minutes and flip to the other side for another 7 minutes or until firm
- Cool on wire racks.
- Drizzle with chocolate.
Let stand until chocolate is completely set. Store in an airtight container