- 1 package fettuccine noodles
- 1/4 tsp each Kosher salt and Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices bacon thinly sliced
- 2 scallions finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
Put your water on to boil and add in your fettuccine noodles.
Fry the bacon in a large saucepan, over medium heat, until crisp.
Remove the bacon with tongs and save for a topping.
Add the scallions and garlic to the bacon grease and cook till tender, about 2- 3 minutes.
Add the red pepper, salt and pepper and give them a few stirs.
Add the heavy cream and simmer until thick, about 4 minutes, be careful not to burn it.
Finish it off by stirring in the cheese and lemon zest.
Drain the linguine you cooked and add it into the sauce.
Carefully toss the pasta in the sauce.
Serve in a bowl and top with Bacon Bits.
© 2012 Miss Information. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.