- 1 2-3 lb pork loin
- 2 Oranges
- 2 Lemons
- 1 teaspoon Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon Thyme
- 1/2 cup Mooreâ??s Marinade
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- Juice the oranges and lemons and mix the rest of the ingredients in with the juice.
- Place in a covered container or plastic zip bag.
- Take a fork and poke holes into your pork loin.
- Put the loin down in the marinade.
- Depending on what kind of container you marinate it in you might need to turn it occasionally. Marinate for 4-24 hours.
- Grill it till itâ??s 145 degrees and then let sit for about 5 minutes so you donâ??t loose all the juice!
I usually serve it with my creamy homemade Slow cooker Mac and Cheese or my twice baked potato casserole recipe, but you can serve it with just about anything – choose your family favorites – or something simple like corn on the cob and take a little help from the grocery store deli and serve cole slaw.
Save yourself a night of cooking later and make two at one time. You can easily freeze the rest for later and dinner is DONE.