Fresh made pizza dough with all the flavors you love in your favorite Thai dish. Thai Chicken Pizza Salad is a gourmet pizza lovers dream.
- 1 Recipe Easy Pizza Dough
- 2 heads roasted garlic
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 15 oz container Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers cut into strips
- 1 cup sliced roasted chicken warm or at room temperature about 2 breasts fully cooked
- 2 cups spring mix salad
- 1 medium tomato cut into wedges or chunks
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup sliced or diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup Newmans Own Parmesan and Roasted Garlic Dressing
- 3 tablespoons Tsang Bangkok Peanut Dipping Sauce
Preheat oven at 425 degrees
Mix together Ricotta and 2 tablespoons of honey roasted garlic. Taste and add more if you want more garlic flavor
Make pizza dough, shape and place on pizza pan.
Spread ricotta mixture on the pizza dough about 1/4 inch thick, just as you would any sauce. You may not use all of this depending on the size of your pizza.
Top with roasted red pepper strips.
Bake in oven for approximately 20 minutes until your crust is golden.
While Pizza is baking get your chicken, salad mix and toppings ready.
Whisk together the salad dressing and peanut dipping sauce set aside.
Remove Pizza from oven and lay chicken over it.
Top chicken with spring mix salad.
Sprinkle on cucumbers, red onion, and peanuts.
Drizzle dressing over the top and serve
You can use any kind of vinaigrette style dressing you have on hand like Italian or balsamic. Don't have chicken on hand just grab a rotisserie style chicken at your grocery deli.