Shrimp Scampi Pizza topped with pesto, creamy alfredo sauce, spinach mushrooms and melted cheese is a gourmet dinner that takes ten minutes to put together.
Shrimp is America's favorite seafood and if you celebrate Lent this shrimp scampi pizza is a mouthwatering marvel that is the perfect Lenten Recipe for a quick Friday night dinner. You can use my easy pizza dough recipe or buy premade pizza dough. The most important thing when making a pizza is to start with a hot pan so your crust is crisp on the bottom. Put your pan in a 450-degree oven for 30-45 minutes before you place your pizza on it.
I have picky eaters in my house and shrimp is a fun and easy way to introduce kids to seafood. This savory pizza dough is brushed with pesto and topped with alfredo sauce, shrimp scampi, mushrooms, spinach, and mozzarella cheese then drizzled with scampi sauce. SeaPak asked me to show you how quick it is to make this Shrimp Scampi Pizza with SeaPak Shrimp Scampi which is found in your local grocery store freezer section. SeaPak is the number one selling frozen shrimp brand and is committed to seafood resource management and sustainability. If you love shrimp scampi but don't want all the work then grab a box of SeaPak and serve it over your favorite pasta for lunch or dinner.
The rich buttery garlic shrimp scampi sauce is amazing as a dip for your pizza crust. Just put the warm sauce leftover from the pizza in a dish and dip your bread crust right in it. It will soak up all that yummy goodness for a perfect extra treat. If you are not a fan of pesto you can also brush the pizza crust with some of the shrimp scampi sauce before adding the alfredo sauce.
Shrimp Scampi Pizza Recipe
- Pizza Dough
- 4 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1/2-3/4 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/3 cup spinach cut into shreds
- 1/4 cup diced mushrooms
- 1 box SeaPak Shrimp Scampi
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Place pizza pan in oven for 30-45 minutes.
- Microwave SeaPak Shrimp Scampi as directed for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour scampi sauce into a bowl and reserve shrimp.
- Remove pan from oven and put stretched pizza dough on pan.
- Brush dough all over with pesto sauce including crust.
- Brush Alfredo sauce onto center of pizza.
- Top with spinach, mushroom,s and shrimp.
- Sprinkle on mozzarella cheese and bake for 12-15 minutes until the crust is brown and the cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and drizzle 2-3 tablespoons of the shrimp scampi sauce on top.
- Dip crust in reserved scampi sauce for a garlicky buttery treat.