- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F
- In a bowl, combine coconut and melted butter
- Press the mixture into a 9 inch pie pan
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until coconut is toasted
- Allow crust to cool before filling
3. Add gelatin and pineapple juice. Mix until smooth. 4. Refrigerate the mixture for 5 minutes, or until it has thickened. 5. Fold in pineapple & whipped cream topping.
6. Pour filling into pie crust. Top with whipped cream topping & toasted coconut.
© YOUR COPYRIGHT YEAR(S) Miss Information. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.