Oreo cookies are one of those things that I just can’t eat one of… or even two for that matter. As my regular readers know, I have a real weakness when it comes to sweets. When I thought about putting cookies INTO cookies with pudding mix, well, let’s just say I HAD to make these Oreo Cookies and Cream Cookies right away. I mean, it’s like three desserts in one!
The Oreos stay somewhat crispy, and the cookie is soft and chewy, so the texture of each bite is perfect. Oh and dunk one of these babies into milk and you’re in heaven! Trust me. It is the BEST cookie ever for dunking in milk!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family does!
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 4.2 ounce package Cookies â??n Creme pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 15 Oreo cookies roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- In an electric mixer bowl, cream butter and sugars, add pudding mix until blended.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda with a whisk. Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix on low until combined. Stir in the Oreo cookie pieces.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes until cookies tops barely have a touch of brown. (These cookies do not brown up a lot unless overcooked).
You won’t be able to resist these cookies and cream cookies, and neither will anyone else! My kids LOVED these cookies, in fact, I had to hide some of them just to be sure I could photograph them!