I'm Julie from White Lights on Wednesday!
I'm really exciting to be on Kelley's blog today and meeting all of you!
Since we don't really know each other, and I'm totally awesome – ha! – here's a little about me.
I live in Arizona. Yes, it's stupid hot in the summer. I love to cook and bake. I'm pretty much obsessed with freshly clean sheets, they're amazing! I LOVE Love love to eat cookies. And I like wine and whiskey. Not together though…ewww.
There. Now we can be friends. 🙂
To give you an idea of what goes on over at my blog, here are 3 of the top 5 of my readers' favorite posts.
- Place a medium glass bowl over a pot of simmering water. Add chocolate chips and butter. Stir occasionally until melted and smooth.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, flour, and salt; set aside
- Pour chocolate mixture into a large mixing bowl. Sift flour mixture into chocolate and mix well on low speed. Add eggs one at a time, fully incorporating each egg before adding the next. Beat at high until batter is creamy and lightens in color, approximately 4 minutes. Chill mixture.
- Coat each cup of ONE muffin tin with butter. Sift cocoa powder over tops of muffin tin cups, and shake out excess. Spoon better into the prepared muffin tins using a 1/4 cup scoop.
- Bake 10 to 11 minutes. Outsides should be cake-like and centers should be gooey. Sift powdered sugar over inverted muffins and top with vanilla ice cream. Serve warm.
© YOUR COPYRIGHT YEAR(S) Miss Information. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.