- 2 slices rye bread
- sliced turkey breast 2-4 oz.
- 2-3 slices bacon cooked crisp
- 1-2 slices provolone cheese
- tomato slices
- fresh arugula
- 2 Tbsp. fresh guacamole
- To the slices of bread add the provolone cheese.
- Toast in the toaster oven or under the broiler just long enough to toast the bread and melt the cheese.
- To the bread, stack the turkey, bacon, tomatoes, and arugula.
- To the top slice, spread on the guacamole.
- Slice and serve.
As Thanksgiving comes to a close, don't let that wonderful roast turkey go to waste. Make an amazing sandwich that will have you wanting turkey all year long!
If you liked this recipe, you might enjoy some similar recipes of mine: