- 2 Cups Baby Spinach Coarsely Chopped
- 9 oz Cooked Chicken Breast Chopped I used the Purdue short cuts
- 4 oz gourmet mushroom blend from Publix's produce section
- 1/4 cup pre-cooked bacon pieces find them in a pack on the salad dressing isle
- 8 oz Shredded Italian-Blend Cheese
- 1 Jar of Bertolli Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- 2 Packages of Buitoni Chicken and Cheese Ravioli
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine in a bowl the chopped spinach, chicken, mushrooms, bacon and 1 cup of cheese
Spread 1/3 of the Alfredo sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13 casserole dish
Layer 1 package of Ravioli and 1/2 of the chicken mixture.
Then another 1/3 of the Alfredo sauce.
Then repeat all layers ending with the Alfredo sauce.
Top with 1 cup of cheese and sprinkle with pepper.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly.