Do you ever just say I don’t want to cook tonight, or what should I cook??? Then you want something easy and fuss free right? Well this is the recipe for you! Ravioli Bianca bake is creamy and flavorful and you can thrown together in just a few minutes. Pop it in the oven, pop a cork and pour a glass of wine. In 30 minutes dinner is ready.
I found this recipe while shopping at my local Publix. They have recipes each week and you can often smell them wafting through the store. A few weeks ago I tried the Ravioli Bianca Bake with a Tomato Artichoke Salad and it was divine! I grabbed the recipe and finally pulled it out to try. I was really curious about how the hubby would like it because he is picky and does not like green stuff in his food. Despite the spinach I decided to give it a try.
It was a total winner. He loved it and didn’t mind the spinach at all. It’s hearty and filling and perfect served with a salad. The creaminess of the Alfredo sauce, the salt from the bacon and the soft pillows of ravioli are just pure heaven. It’s total comfort food and again it took 10 minutes to throw together and 30 minutes to bake! Total winner in my book, next time I think I will try it with cheese ravioli and artichoke hearts!
Ravioli Bianca Bake
A creamy quick meal that is sure to please even picky eaters
- 2 Cups Baby Spinach Coarsely Chopped
- 9 oz Cooked Chicken Breast Chopped I used the Purdue short cuts
- 4 oz gourmet mushroom blend from Publix's produce section
- 1/4 cup pre-cooked bacon pieces find them in a pack on the salad dressing isle
- 8 oz Shredded Italian-Blend Cheese
- 1 Jar of Bertolli Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- 2 Packages of Buitoni Chicken and Cheese Ravioli
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine in a bowl the chopped spinach, chicken, mushrooms, bacon and 1 cup of cheese
- Spread 1/3 of the Alfredo sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13 casserole dish
- Layer 1 package of Ravioli and 1/2 of the chicken mixture.
- Then another 1/3 of the Alfredo sauce.
- Then repeat all layers ending with the Alfredo sauce.
- Top with 1 cup of cheese and sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
© 2012 Miss Information. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.