Print It Now!
Grilled Blue Cheese Potato Salad
The perfect grilled side dish for beef!
- 1 package of Simply Potatoes Homestyle Slices
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 shallots
- 2 tablespoons chopped Cilantro
- 1 heaping tablespoon of Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Sherry Wine Vinegar
- Big handful of Arugula we used about 1/2 a bag
- 3 green onions use it all but the root
- 1 container of blue cheese crumbles
Chop 2 Shallots and 2 tablespoons Cilantro.
Add 1 heaping tablespoon of Dijon Mustard,1/4 cup Sherry Wine Vinegar, and a dash of Salt and Pepper.
Slowly drizzle 1/2 cup olive oil in while whisking.
Lightly salt and pepper your potatoes and put them on a medium heat grill in a grill basket.
Grill them until they are cooked, brown and crispy on the edges.
When they are done grilling put them in a bowl and toss in your arugula, green onions and blue cheese