I wanted to make some sweet treats for Valentines, and since fudge is always a fave, I came up with the idea for White Chocolate and Raspberry Fudge. Doesn’t it look beautiful, and I love how the ribbons of yummy raspberry jam came out looking like hearts in some places. The heart design was so simple to make. You just drizzle your raspberry jam in lines, take a wood skewer and run it through your jam lines to create pretty ribbons.
- 2 cups more than one package White Chocolate Chips
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 11/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Jam
- Turn your stove on medium to medium low and place a medium sauce pot on it.
- Pour in the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, salt and vanilla extract into the pot.
- Stir until completely melted so you donâ??t burn it.
- Pour the melted mixture in a parchment lined 9x9 pan
- Put the jam in a measuring cup and microwave for 15-20 seconds so that it is liquid like
- Pour in lines onto the top of the fudge
- Take a wooden skewer and pull it through the lines of the fudge to create red ribbons.
- Put in your fridge until cooled about 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve
Will need a 9x9 pan, parchment paper and a wooden skewer
I hope you will try to make this white chocolate and raspberry fudge and see how easy it is. It’s a perfect treat for anyone you love (or like a lot). If you would like more fudge recipes you should try these