If you are a blogger are you always wondering what the best blog conference to attend is? I am in my fourth year of blogging and have attended quite a few blog conferences. Many of them are taught strictly by bloggers like myself. I usually learn something new but have found at this point many of the things I hear are things I already know. I did not intend to attend a conference this year until I found this one, to learn from leaders in the social media and marketing industry. This is not just any blog conference; its speakers names may not be familiar to you but who they work for will knock your socks off!
Stay tuned because I’m going to be giving away a ticket to one lucky person to join me at this amazing blog conference.
IZEAFest has an incredible line up of speakers, some you may know are John and Whitley Spinks from HGTV, Mario Lopez from Extra, and Fik-Shun from Season 10 of So You Think You Can Dance. Others you may know of by the brands they represent, and I am jumping out of my skin to hear them! These are on the top of my list:
- Justin Godley – Manager of Social Media Marketing for Kellogg North America, spreading the word about some of your favorites like Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes, Special K, and Pringles
- Dave Peck – Global Head of Social Media for Paypal and author of the book “Think Before You Engage: 100 Questions to Ask Before Starting a Social Media Marketing Campaign.” Dave has helped build online communities and develop social media strategies for Coca-Cola, Wells Fargo, The Grammys and many others.
- Pam Harris – Chief Marketing Officer for Blue Man Production aka The Blue Man Group. She has also worked as head of marketing for the NY Nicks and Madison Square Garden.
- Kip Edwardson – Director, Digital Marketing Services, The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company. Kip has worked with Scotts on content marketing and search engine optimization. He also helped launch the companies successful email marketing programs.
- Jake Lestan – Head of Brand Partnerships & Direct Banking IMC at Discover (NYSE: DFS), which includes oversight of brand advertising, sponsorship, media, content and creative development. His work includes collaboration with media partners and properties to drive Discover’s brand presence and engagement for prospects and customers.
Unlike other conferences, where you have to pick and choose who you want to hear and always miss something because they are speaking at the same time as someone else you wanted to hear. At IZEAFest you get to hear ALL of the speakers and get all of the information you crave like:
- How to make photos and videos that get noticed.
- How to easily publish to multiple platforms, measure your success on those platforms and gain syndication of your content.
- How to create quality content in your home, creatively use your space, tools, tips tricks and more!
- What FTC guidelines mean.
- What do brands want in a sponsored post?
- How much you should charge for a sponsored post and what is the norm.
- How brands track and measure the success of sponsored posts.
IZEAFest is going to answer all these questions and so much more! You can see the entire schedule here. Now don’t you want to JOIN ME AT IZEAFest 2015!!!!! It’s being held in Orlando Florida. October 22nd-25th, at the Walt Disney World® Resort.
You can enter at the bottom of this post. The free IZEAFest ticket, valued at $299, includes:
- 2 full days of conference speakers and 3 nights of themed after-parties, including a park takeover of Disney’s Hollywood Studios®.
- 2 full days of Sponsored Social programming
- Speaker lineup includes leading brand marketers, bloggers, industry leaders, and celebrity influencers including Extra’s Mario Lopez.
- Networking opportunities to meet other creators as well as agency/brand reps and decision makers
- 3 nights of VIP Parties (including a 1-night park takeover of Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and private access to Rock ’n’ Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™)
You can also go ahead and register for IZEAFest now and receive an extra 20% off the early bird price by visiting https://izeafest2015.eventbrite.com and using promo code: EARLY20. IZEA has also negotiated a discount hotel room rate for you as well! I hope you are going, and if you are, let me know so I can look for you.