Grilled Blue Cheese Potato salad is on of our favorite recipes in the spring and summer. We made this with Simply Potatoes. I LOVE Simply Potatoes because they save me a lot of time. This is a recipe the hubby and I adapted from Bobby Flay. This salad is the bomb as a side for any beef dish. The warmth of the potatoes and creaminess of the blue cheese are the perfect contrast to the Dijon Vinaigrette.
Chop 2 Shallots and 2 tablespoons Cilantro. Add 1 heaping tablespoon of Dijon Mustard and
1/4 cup Sherry Wine Vinegar, and a dash of Salt and Pepper. Then take 1/2 cup of olive oil and slowly drizzle while whisking it in. Salt and Pepper your Simply Potatoes and put them on the grill in a grill basket. Grill them until they are cooked, brown and crispy on the edges
When they are done grilling put them in a bowl and toss in your arugula, green onions and blue cheese. Put your dressing in, toss your blue cheese potato salad together and enjoy.
We grilled a London broil which is perfect to serve with grilled blue cheese potato salad and it was divine.
Grilled Blue Cheese Potato Salad
The perfect grilled side dish for beef!
- 1 package of Simply Potatoes Homestyle Slices
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 shallots
- 2 tablespoons chopped Cilantro
- 1 heaping tablespoon of Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Sherry Wine Vinegar
- Big handful of Arugula we used about 1/2 a bag
- 3 green onions use it all but the root
- 1 container of blue cheese crumbles
- Chop 2 Shallots and 2 tablespoons Cilantro.
- Add 1 heaping tablespoon of Dijon Mustard,1/4 cup Sherry Wine Vinegar, and a dash of Salt and Pepper.
- Slowly drizzle 1/2 cup olive oil in while whisking.
- Lightly salt and pepper your potatoes and put them on a medium heat grill in a grill basket.
- Grill them until they are cooked, brown and crispy on the edges.
- When they are done grilling put them in a bowl and toss in your arugula, green onions and blue cheese
What an amazing salad! It combines so many of my favourite flavours... blue cheese, cilantro, and potatoes!
We just did Salt, Pepper and Weber Steak Seasoning, there burger seasoning is really good as well! That's it!
Your newest follower from the blog hop!
Thanks for sharing this yummy post!
xoxo ♥ -Shar