Grilled Blue Cheese Potato salad is on of our favorite recipes in the spring and summer. We made this with Simply Potatoes. I LOVE Simply Potatoes because they save me a lot of time. This is a recipe the hubby and I adapted from Bobby Flay. This salad is the bomb as a side for any beef dish. The warmth of the potatoes and creaminess of the blue cheese are the perfect contrast to the Dijon Vinaigrette.
Chop 2 Shallots and 2 tablespoons Cilantro. Add 1 heaping tablespoon of Dijon Mustard and
1/4 cup Sherry Wine Vinegar, and a dash of Salt and Pepper. Then take 1/2 cup of olive oil and slowly drizzle while whisking it in. Salt and Pepper your Simply Potatoes and put them on the grill in a grill basket. Grill them until they are cooked, brown and crispy on the edges
When they are done grilling put them in a bowl and toss in your arugula, green onions and blue cheese. Put your dressing in, toss your blue cheese potato salad together and enjoy.
We grilled a London broil which is perfect to serve with grilled blue cheese potato salad and it was divine.
Grilled Blue Cheese Potato Salad
The perfect grilled side dish for beef!
- 1 package of Simply Potatoes Homestyle Slices
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 shallots
- 2 tablespoons chopped Cilantro
- 1 heaping tablespoon of Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Sherry Wine Vinegar
- Big handful of Arugula we used about 1/2 a bag
- 3 green onions use it all but the root
- 1 container of blue cheese crumbles
- Chop 2 Shallots and 2 tablespoons Cilantro.
- Add 1 heaping tablespoon of Dijon Mustard,1/4 cup Sherry Wine Vinegar, and a dash of Salt and Pepper.
- Slowly drizzle 1/2 cup olive oil in while whisking.
- Lightly salt and pepper your potatoes and put them on a medium heat grill in a grill basket.
- Grill them until they are cooked, brown and crispy on the edges.
- When they are done grilling put them in a bowl and toss in your arugula, green onions and blue cheese