Let me just say you will not believe how easy this easy peach cobbler with raspberry is, it will change your life!
You can use any pie filling you want but I prefer Comstock brand when I use canned filling. If you want to use homemade pie filling check out my Slow Cooker Apple Pie Filling to make an apple cobbler. For this easy peach cobbler, spray a 9×13 pan with non-stick spray, dump in 2 can's of your favorite pie filling then sprinkle the top with a box of yellow cake mix. Finally, take butter cut into cubes and scatter it all over the top of the cake mix. That is it! Then bake it for a rich buttery crust cobbler that is full of fruit not a lot of sticky uncooked pie dough.
Top with your favorite ice cream if you wish or eat it right out of the pan while it's hot if you are like me and can't resist the perfect peach cobbler!
- 1 can Comstock Peach Pie Filling
- 1 Can Comstock Raspberry Pie Filling
- 1 Box yellow butter cake mix
- 2 Sticks Butter
- Spray a 9x13 pan with non stick spray.
- Put both cans of pie filling in the pan and stir together.
- Take the box of cake mix and cut the corner off of the bag. Sprinkle it over the top to completely cover the pie filling.
- Cut the 2 sticks of butter into cubes and dot over the top of the cake mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees until crust is crispy and brown, approximately 20 minutes.
If you're looking for some more summertime treats try my Strawberry Shortcake Push Pops with Lemon Whipping Cream, Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Pie, or this Easy Lemon Bar Recipe.