When we vacationed in San Deigo, California we went to Lego Land. In the gift shop I came across this awesome mini ice mold in the shape of Lego characters how cool is that! You can also purchase these at your local Lego Store or online at Amazon.
If you would prefer sweet over sour please visit the Six Sisters for their recipe! I hope you enjoy making these Lego fruit snacks for your kids they are fun and yummy. Don't worry you can steal a few for yourself too!
- 3 oz Sugar Free gelatin - Flavor of your choice
- 2 .25 oz envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 c. water
- Mix the water and gelatin with a wire whisk.
- Put on medium heat and continue to stir until well mixed and it is like paste.
- Spoon into molds and put in fridge for about 5 -10 minutes.
- Pop out and enjoy
© 2012 Miss Information. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.