At New Years we spent time with some of our Best Friends Julie and Jorge. While cooking my Baked Fontina I mentioned that I needed some good fish recipes. She rattled off this recipe for salsa verde tilapia and I knew we had to try it. This fish recipe is so easy to remember I didn’t have to write it down…which is amazing these days because I seem to forget EVERYTHING!
So here are the ingredients:
Yea I know your saying, “Wow how labor intensive”. You may think this cannot be all that with only 3 ingredients but it is. It’s light, tangy with just a little hint of heat. It’s just as good the next day reheated!
Easy Salsa Verde Tilapia
- 4 tilapia filets
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 large bottle Herdez green salsa verde
- Spray a baking pan or sheet with non-stick spray or olive oil.
- Lay the Tilapia in the dish and then sprinkle Old Bay over the fish.
- Pour the Herdez Salsa Verde over the top of the fish, I use a lot because I like to use some as sauce on my rice.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes and serve over rice.