Halloween cocktails can be so much fun to make and surprise your guests at a Halloween party. This Frankenstein cocktail is sure to give a good laugh when your guests discover the floating eyeballs in their drinks.
I bought my eyeball gummies at Target, but you can also use my affiliate link to get them from Amazon. Put them in an ice cube tray and cover just till they reach the top of the eyeball with water and freeze. If you don't want to freeze them into ice cubes you can also just through them straight into the glass or put them on a toothpick down in the glass.
Take black sanding sugar, which I purchased at the grocery store in the cake section, and put in a plate. Dip the rim of your glass in triple sec or Rose's lime juice and then dip it into the plate of sugar just like you would rim a margarita glass with salt.
Put your ice cubes in the glass and pour over your fun Halloween cocktail.
- gummy eyeballs
- black sanding sugar
- 2 Shots Vodka
- 1 Shot Triple Sec
- 1 Shot Rose's Lime Juice
- Place gummy eyeballs in an ice cube tray and fill just to the rim of the gummy eye with water.
- Freeze overnight
- Pour some black sanding sugar onto a flat plate
- Pour Triple Sec or Rose's lime juice onto a second plate and dip the rim of the glass into it.
- Dip the wet glass into the black sanding sugar to rim the glass.
- Put ice cubes into glass
- In a shaker filled with ice pour in your Vodka, Triple Sec and Rose's Lime Juice.
- Shake till blended, pour into glass and serve
If you are looking for more Halloween Ideas you might also like:
Loaded Peanut Butter Cookie Pizza – Perfect for leftover candy