- 1 1/2 tbsp minced fresh garlic
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Â 2/3 cup seeded and chopped Roma tomatoes
- 1 3/4 oz reduced fat feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 lb tilapia fillets bones removed
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive oil nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly coat a medium baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Mix garlic, olive oil, parsley, tomatoes and feta in a medium bowl. Lightly coat both sides of tilapia fillets with nonstick cooking spray, then season both sides with salt and pepper. Lay fillets side by side, barely touching, in prepared baking dish. Top evenly with tomato mixture. Bake 13-17 minutes, or until fish flakes with a fork and is no longer translucent. Serve immediately.
I serve it with brown rice, but you could use pasta as well. Everyone I make it for loves it, except my kids because they are so picky. Let me know how you like it. I promise you will not be disappointed, and it's even better reheated the next day in the microwave!