This greek feta dip is quick to make and everyone loves it. You must mix it all together and serve with slices of a fresh baguette. I find putting a spoon around makes it easier because it's so good people will want to load it on the bread!
- 3-5 scallions finely sliced
- 3 plum tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 4 tbs. olive oil
- 1 8 oz container crumbled feta cheese regular or low-fat
- 3 tbs. Cavender's greek seasoning
- 1 fresh baguette sliced
- Put everything into a bowl and mix together really well.
- Place on a platter and surround with baguette slices.
- Dip or spoon dip onto a baguette and enjoy.