It’s no secret that I love anything with lemon in it but ESPECIALLY dessert! I have my Grandmother’s traditional lemon icebox pie recipe that includes fresh lemon and eggs and you have to bake it. This is my mother’s recipe and it is a quick no-bake twist on the traditional one. Easy no-bake lemon icebox pie will quickly become one of your go to recipes you can pull out all through summer when you need a fast dessert.
This pie starts with a graham cracker crust, you can make your own or buy store-bought. I make mine into mini pies so everyone get’s a fair share. Lemon icebox pie is a creamy sweet southern staple. It pairs wonderfully with ice tea or coffee.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust homemade or store bought
- 6 oz of whipped topping I use Cool Whip
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 6 oz can frozen lemonade concentrate
- With an electric mixer beat together the whipped topping, sweetened condensed milk, and frozen lemonade concentrate until well blended.
- Pour into the graham cracker crust.
- Chill at least an hour before serving.
If you would like to see more of my favorite lemon recipes then make sure to follow my Lemon and Lime Board on Pinterest!
Follow Miss Information’s board Food – Lemons and Limes on Pinterest.