This is what many refer to as a dump recipe because you just dump it all in and go. It can cook all day and it falls apart when you are done. We just shred it and put it in flour tortillas with cheese, sour cream, lettuce, and tomatoes. It's perfect with my favorite margarita recipe! See all that juice and tender meat, it's sooooooo good!
Best of all the kids love them too! I know you are saying these are too simple but trust me you will make them over and over again they are that delicious!
- 1 2-3 lb Chuck Roast
- 2 Jars of Salsa your choice ( I use jar each green and red salsa)
- 4 Heaping tablespoon Chili Powder you can add more if you like it spicy
- Place the chuck roast in the bottom of the slow cooker
- Pour both jars of salsa over the top
- Sprinkle the chili powder over the salsa
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours