Last night I made these slow cooker mushroom onion pork chops and they were amazing! If you are like me you are always looking for something quick and easy to throw in a slow cooker. This recipe will be a favorite go to when you are in a hurry in the morning. It’s so yummy and will make you warm and comfortable.
In the bottom of your slow cooker place, 1-2 onions ringed or sliced. You can use white, yellow or sweet whatever you have on hand. Lay the pork chops on top. I like bone-in because they give the gravy more flavor, these are center cut and big.
Next pour on 1-2 cans of cream of mushroom soup, I used 2 this time, you can dump it in and leave or spread it out like I did, either way works
Serve these fall off the bone slow cooker mushroom onion pork chops over rice or mashed potatoes…yummy comfort food
- 4-8 pork chops I prefer bone-in
- 1-2 Onions You can use white yellow or sweet whatever you have on hand.
- 1-2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- Place 1-2 onions cut in rings or slices in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Stack the pork chops on top of the onions.
- Pour on 1-2 cans of cream of mushroom soup, you can pour on and leave or spread it either way works
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3.