Do you love to make cookies at Christmas? Well I’ve got a treat for you! I’m co-hosting the 3rd Annual Cookie swap and we have got dozens of recipes for you to choose from! I’m making Creme Filled Snickerdoodle Sandwiches from Jill over at Create, Craft, Love.
Each blogger swapped a recipe with another and we had to make the other person’s recipe. Jill is making my Reese’s stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies! You won’t want to miss them either!
After you get this awesome recipe make sure to click and see all the links at the bottom to get all the cookie recipes! The ladies putting on the cookie swap this year are:
These snickerdoodle sandwich cookies are so good and really easy to make. They are like a puffy sugar cookie with a cinnamon sugar coating. They are good all by themselves but take two and fill them with cream cheese frosting and they are divine!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 container of cream cheese frosting
- Blend together butter, sugar and eggs.
- Add other ingredients.
- Roll dough into balls.
- Roll balls in mixture of 1 tsp cinnamon and 2 tbsp sugar
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Allow cookies to cool.
- For each sandwich cookie, spread frosting on bottom of 1 cooled cookie. Top with second cookie, bottom side down; gently press cookies together.
Now go visit all the other links to get lot’s of Christmas Cookie recipes to fill up your cookie jar and share with friends!