Buttered Italian Shrimp is an easy to make, delicious, quick weeknight meal. It also makes a great appetizer for parties. It’s made with only 4 ingredients, and the whole family loves it.
Serve the buttered Italian shrimp with a crusty baguette for dipping, and a side salad.
- 1 1/2 lbs of uncooked shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 Lemons
- 1 1/2 Sticks of Butter
- 1 package of Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix
- Line a cookie sheet with tin foil.
- Melt the butter in your microwave or on your stove top and pour onto the cookie sheet.
- Slice lemons and dot across your cookie sheet in the butter. Toss Shrimp in the Dressing Mix and put onto the cookie sheet. You do not need to toss into the butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 Minutes.
If you like this Italian shrimp, be sure to also check out these other shrimp recipes:
Easy Spaghetti Pie Casserole with Shrimp
Popcorn Shrimp Sliders with Grilled Pineapple Salsa
P.S. I'm hosting a hop this weekend too and would love it if you stopped by!