I love steak and blue cheese and this sandwich is the perfect way to enjoy it! Creamy blue cheese and spiced steak with peppery arugula on a toasted bun makes the best blue cheese steak sandwich ever!
So last week I pinned this recipe for oven baked parmesan fries from Playing With Sugar. They are amazing and the perfect side to this steak sandwich.
- 1 flank steak
- 2 teaspoons Weber Steak and Chop Seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Hoagie Rolls
- Sprinkle both sides of the flank steak with Weber seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Grill or broil until medium rare.
- Let the meat rest for 10 minutes.
- Butter and toast hoagie rolls.
- Slice flank steak against the grain and place on hoagie.
- Top with blue cheese and arugula.