This BBQ Chicken Taquitos recipe will make you the talk of the party. They are so easy they are to make and don’t worry it will be our secret! I recently made these for my girlfriends at our weekly afternoon pool party where we let the kids play and we catch up with each other.
There was no firing up the grill for this BBQ and chicken taquitos are easy to transport and need no utensils to enjoy which means easy cleanup! When I throw a party I like to make things easy so when we are at our neighborhood pool I take paper plates and napkins, plastic utensils, and of course, some boxed wine so there is no glass to break at the pool. It makes transporting and clean up a breeze!
This chicken taquito recipe uses pulled BBQ Chicken and takes about 20 minutes to put together!!! You might be asking seriously how did she make pulled chicken BBQ in less than 20 minutes? Well here is my secret! I use Farm Rich Smokehouse BBQ. Just heat it for 4 minutes in the microwave and mixed it with corn, Monterey Jack cheese, and fresh cilantro.
Spoon the mixture into a flour or corn tortilla and fry them in a cast iron pan for a few minutes. You can serve them with an avocado ranch dressing or mix BBQ sauce with sour cream and you’ve got a bang-up appetizer or dinner. The fun thing about these bbq chicken taquitos is you can also use all the other Farm Rich BBQ Varieties to change them up a bit. Substitute pulled pork BBQ for chicken, mix pulled beef brisket with onions and bell peppers, or mustard pork BBQ with onions and chopped hot banana peppers.
BBQ Chicken Taquitos Recipe
- 1 package Farm Rich Pulled Chicken BBQ
- 1/2 cup canned yellow corn drained
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons cilantro
- 12 small flour or corn tortillas
- Oil for frying
- Heat Farm Rich Pulled Chicken BBQ for 4 minutes.
- Place in a bowl and stir in corn, cheese and cilantro.
- Take 2 tablespoons of BBQ mixture and place down the center of tortilla.
- Roll together and place a toothpick through it to hold them together during frying.
- Pour oil in a skillet until it's 1/4 of the way up the pan or about 1/2" deep.
- Heat to medium high heat.
- Put 3-4 taquitos in oil without crowding them. Let fry until one side is browned and turn to brown the other side.
- Pull from oil and drain on paper towels.
- Remove toothpicks before serving.