I was sent the lettuce and carrot’s from Cal-Organics to try, all opinions are mine.
How to pack your lunch box:
First let’s talk about how you take your lunch. In the past we have used soft sided lunch boxes with those soft or hard ice packs you can put in. Personally not a fan. When I put those ice packs in they take up a lot of room and you have to try and strategically place things in the box and hope that they stay cold. Last year I found PackIt lunch boxes. You put the entire lunch box in the freezer and they stay cold for up to 10 hours. You get to use all the room in the lunchbox and they are light weight! You can see my well loved PackIt in the pick up top. They are still in great shape for school this year so I saved money on not having to buy new lunch box’s.
Now onto this yummy sandwich! Serve with a side of baby carrots. Mine are prepackaged in single serve packs from Cal-Organic so I just throw them into my PackIt and go! I now don’t have to worry about what is cold and what is not because of my PackIt It’s all cold!
- 3-4 slices of Flank Steak (mine was left over from dinner and it was just grilled with McCormick Steak Seasoning
- 1-2 teaspoons Kraft reduced fat Veggie Cream Cheese
- 1 to 2 pieces of Cal-Organic Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Whole Grain Flat-out Wrap or tortilla
- Take your Flat out Wrap or tortilla and spread the cream cheese over the surface
- Lay the lettuce on top and then the Flank Steak.
- Roll it up and wrap in parchment paper, plastic wrap or put in a plastic container.