- 1 box angel hair pasta
- Whishbone Italian Dressing the small bottle
- Mc Cormick Salad Seasoning
- Red Onion diced
- Bell Pepper diced
- Cherry Tomatoes cut in half
- Boil the noodles and drain .
- Put the noodles in a bowl and pour on 3/4 to all of the Italian dressing.
- Sprinkle on 4 tablespoons of the salad seasoning
- Toss together
- Taste, you may add more seasoning or dressing
- Put in the fridge to cool, (it is best to do it overnight or cook your noodles in the morning and put in the fridge all day.)
- Toss in your veggies and you are done.
You can sub veggies with anything you have on hand as well
There was one more surprise at this party. The couple that owns the house has a sweet spot for the wild animals that roam the neighborhood so they toss out feed for the deer. These deer hung out the entire party, in the back yard, it was amazing to watch and be this close. When one would run off, Matthew would ask where the reindeer were going, that one has Christmas on the brain 24/7.