7 Layer Mexican Dip is an easy appetizer that is sure to be the hit at any party. With layer upon layer of delicious fresh and colorful ingredients that are sure to have you cheering on your favorite team. When it’s football season part of the fun of watching the game is having yummy snacks to enjoy and a few beers or in my case down and dirty margaritas!
For football fare, you can go as big as my Taco Bar or whip up a few fun appetizers like this seven layer dip, tailgaters cheese dip, chicken fajita layered dip or yummy chicken wings. You know you have to go big or go home and this Mexican layer dip really is versatile for you to dress it up any way you want and at least, you are downing a few veggies with your cold one.
You can see how everything just layers up and melds into one big pan of yumminess.
What are the different layers of 7 layer Mexican dip?
Just look at all that layered greatness hanging onto that chip! Make sure you get sturdy chips for this hearty dip so they are not breaking every time you dip into the dish.
- 2 15 oz cans of refried beans
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 8 oz container of sour cream
- 1 8 oz container of guacamole
- 4-6 oz of salsa
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Diced Tomatoes
- Black Olives
- Red Onion
- In a bowl mix together refried beans and taco seasoning.
- Take a 9x13 casserole dish and spread bean mixture on bottom.
- Spread sour cream, guacamole, and salsa in layers just as you did the bean mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese over the salsa layer.
- Add Lettuce, diced tomatoes and any other fun toppings you wish.
Looking for other dip recipes? Try these:
15 Cheese Dip Recipes