Zote Soap Flakes
are made with coconut oil and tallow, containing optical brighteners. The natural ingredients used in ZOTE are the same used in making bath soaps; therefore, they are non-abrasive making ZOTE gental on your skin and even safe for baby clothes.
is a naturally occurring substance produced by the repeated evaporation of seasonal lakes. Absolutely nothing is added. No phosphates, peroxide, chlorine, or other additive chemicals. 20 Mule Team® Borax increases your detergent's power and controls odors to give you fresh, clean laundry. The natural boron and salt in Borax make a natural disinfectant that gets rid of smells in your clothes.
is a Versatile Stain Remover in a powder form that is activated when added to water (warm or hot water work best). Oxygen is released and targets the stains, rather than the fabric, removing many tough stains on water-washable clothing, carpet, and hard surfaces both inside and outside the home. More than 95% of the ingredients are minerals, or break down into minerals and components that are readily found in our natural environment. Oxiclean Free has no dyes or perfumes
Arm and Hammer Super Washing Soda
is an all natural product that boost's your laundry cleaning power and softens your hard water. It is 100% fragrance and phosphate free. It will help to remove stains and by making your detergent foam and it helps keep your colors from fading.
Arm and Hammer Baking Soda
to the laundry dissolves grease. It is a natural fabric softener. Again it's all natural and gentle on your skin.
at home so I made some letters with my Cricut for it. This one recipe lasted for about 4 months.
An easy recipe for homemade laundry detergent that is safe for sensitive skin
- 1 17.6 oz box Zote Laundry Flakes for Washing Machines
- 1/2 76 oz box Borax Laundry Booster
- 1 3 lb container Oxiclean Free
- 1 55 oz box Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda
- 1 4 lb box Arm & Hammer Baking Soda
- In my post there are affiliate links to buy all these products on Amazon with free shipping for prime members or orders over .00. You can find the Zote Flakes at Walmart or grate 2 bars. All the other ingredients can be found in most grocery stores.