I love Thanksgiving and it is so special to me since my first son was born on Thanksgiving day! I awoke that morning at about 5am. I went to the bathroom and as I walked away from the toilet my water broke. I just stood there perplexed. My husband says, “Are you OK?” I said “Well either I just peed on myself or my water broke”…..”Well honey since you just flushed the toilet from peeing I would assume that’s your water” I know it’s one of the only times I can remember my husband has had more logic than me. I really just could not wrap my head around the fact that I was in labor.
He was 2 weeks early. My MIL said there was no way I would go into labor on Thanksgiving day and that we just needed to plan to come to there house. Jinx! So the doc, Chris and I watched the Macy’s Parade from Labor and Delivery. Everyone was there in the waiting room and the Grandmothers were both along for the ride.
After his birth my parents had brought Thanksgiving dinner to us at the hospital. I woofed down my favorite thing the cornbread dressing. My Dad was laughing at me and said “Save some for Chris!” My response of course was, “I just gave birth this dressing is mine!”
I will be spending time putting up my Christmas decorations and cleaning up my house what will you be doing?
I am so excited to let you know starting November 30th I am joining in with a bunch of great bloggers to give away a Kindle Fire!
So last weeks most viewed link was deJong Dream House. Coming from a house of all boys and me I loved this because I live with boys…… solution for the bathroom.
Some of my favorites from the party are Your Home Based Mom’s Perfect Pie Crust Tutorial. The picture looks like it should be the cover of a cookbook and her tutorial is great.
House of Woyaks made these awesome I Spy Christmas Bottles for her boys, these would make great x-mas gifts!
One more piece of business, when I have been commenting on your links I have left a few of you messages that your captcha was on and everyone I have has been thankful and had no idea.
I FREAKIN’ DID IT!
- PLEASE GO VISIT OTHER LINKS, don’t just dump and run
- Follow Miss Information some how, whatever works best for you just hit one of those buttons over there at the top of my sidebar.
- Link to a specific post not to just your blog address and for all our sakes PLEASE turn off your human verification! Otherwise known as captcha if you have a blogger blog and don’t know how, go here. You will be suprised how much your comment rate goes up if you do this one small thing.
- Please place my blog button or a text link on your blog somewhere like the specific post or a link party page…It’s the nice thing to do and I would appreciate it if you did!
© YOUR COPYRIGHT YEAR(S) Miss Information. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Latest posts by Kelley Wilson (see all)
- Favorite Kitchen Gadgets – This weeks great deals and steals! - March 9, 2014
- Brown Sugar Coconut Oil Scrub - March 6, 2014
- Slow Cooker Giveaway and My Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes - March 4, 2014