So it’s holiday time and there are all kinds of ways to be lazy. After dinner we all sit to watch football and this is what happens.
This year it’s time for something different so we got out our Wii and pulled out a new copy of Just Dance 4. Chris and I decided to get some pre-Thanksgiving practice in and invite some friends over. We shipped the kids off to Nana and Poppy’s and everyone else got babysitters. I made The Pioneer Womans Chicken Tortilla Soup.
So once our tummies were full it was time for a Dance Off! Wait till you see the song list there is something for everyone on this one. You can see the entire song list at the bottom of this post.
We did a few mixed couple practice rounds above is John, my friend Rachel’s husband, on the left with my husband Chris. Then the Zakis’, Pete and Cristina, decided to take the field first, yea shake it Peter, here is what a white boy vs. a Cuban looks like dancing who do you think has more rythm?
Next up was Chris and me, I got whooped! I really could not believe it. I can see however that this is going to be a great ways to exercise with my kids over the holidays. It will be fun for them and a great work out for me. They even have a just sweat mode for this. See John? He’s back there sizing up the competition.
Yea what do you think he was thinking? What a great way to make room for dessert? or Yea I can do better than that!
So once the couples were done and Pete and Cristina were declared the winners it was time for some more fun. Here’s Chris and Cristina dancing to One Direction’s “You Are So Beautiful” I think it took Chris a little time to figure out which person he was.
What is the best thing about Just Dance 4? Anyone can play, Kids, Parents, Grandparents Aunts and Uncles. It is good competition and a positive game experience. It brings the family together instead of everyone going there separate ways or just sitting around bored. So after we were done it was time for Pie! We had Chocolate Chess Yummmmm. I have to say I felt a little less guilty! Just a little.
If You would like to purchase Just Dance 4 Click on the picture below It will make a great Christmas Gift!
Here is the great line up of songs:
- Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes: “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life” new!
- Las Ketchup: “Asereje (The Ketchup Song)”
- Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj: “Beauty and a Beat”
- Panjabi MCL: “Beware Of The Boys (Mundian To Bach Ke)”
- Carly Rae Jepsen: “Call Me Maybe”
- Boys Town Gang: “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You”
- Emma: “Cercavo Amore”
- Army of Lovers: “Crucified”
- Rihanna: “Disturbia”
- Dancing Bros.: “Everybody Needs Somebody To Love”
- Flo Rida: “Good Feeling”
- Blu Cantrell: “Hit ‘Em Up Style (Oops!)”
- A.K.A: “Hot For Me”
- The Blackout Allstars: “I Like It”
- They Might Be Giants: “Istanbul”
- Elvis Presley: “Jailhouse Rock”
- Ricky Martin: “Livin’ la Vida Loca”
- Selena Gomez and the Scene: “Love You Like A Love Song”
- Nelly Furtado: “Maneater”
- Sergio Mendes: “Mas Que Nada”
- Maroon 5: “Moves Like Jagger”
- Alexandra Stan: “Mr. Saxobeat”
- Rick Astley: “Never Gonna Give You Up”
- Marina and The Diamonds: “Oh No!”
- Jennifer Lopez: “On The Floor”
- The Girly Team: “Oops!… I Did It Again”
- The B-52′s: “Rock Lobster”
- Skrillex: “Rock N’Roll (Will Take You To The Mountain)”
- Kat DeLuna: “Run The Show”
- Anja: “Crazy Little Thing”
- P!nk: “So What”
- Sammy: “Some Catchin’ Up To Do”
- Nicki Minaj: “Super Bass”
- Stevie Wonder: “Superstition”
- Europe: “The Final Countdown”
- Halloween Thrills: “Time Warp”
- 2 Unlimited:”Tribal Dance”
- Rihanna and JAY-Z: “Umbrella”
- Hit The Electro Beat: “We No Speak Americano”
- One Direction: “What Makes You Beautiful”
- Will Smith: “Wild Wild West”
- Barry White: “You’re The First, The Last, My Everything”
- Carrie Underwood: “Good Girl” new! (North America exclusive)
- Bunny Beatz: “Make The Party (Don’t Stop)” (Wii U, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 only)
© YOUR COPYRIGHT YEAR(S) Miss Information. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
The following two tabs change content below.
I love to cook, drink wine and craft. I live in Georgia with my husband and 2 sons. My goal this year is to become a better photographer and spend more time with my boys,
Latest posts by Kelley Wilson (see all)
- Brown Sugar Coconut Oil Scrub - March 6, 2014
- Slow Cooker Giveaway and My Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes - March 4, 2014
- Kitchen Gadgets – Deals and Steals Starting March 2nd - March 2, 2014