I took out my crockpot and put in one of my favorite slowcooker liners from Reynolds. I knew this crockpot buffalo chicken had to be messy. If you have ever eaten chicken wings you can figure this out!
- 4-6 frozen chicken breasts
- 1 bottle 16 oz Moores Buffalo Wing Sauce,
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Buttermilk Dressing Mix.
- Buns or Hoagie rolls of your choice
- Red Onion
- Cream Cheese
- Blue Cheese
We only eat whole wheat bread in our house so I used Pepperidge Farm whole grain hoagie rolls. Take a few tablespoons of reduced fat cream cheese and some blue cheese and mixed them together. Spread it on the bread and pile on some of the buffalo chicken and then the tangy red onion.
I cannot tell you how good this crockpot buffalo chicken was. It was creamy and a little bit spicy, but best of all it was quick and easy. Check in later this week to see what I did with the left overs!
You might also like:
© 2013 Miss Information. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Latest posts by Kelley Wilson (see all)
- Favorite Kitchen Gadgets – This weeks great deals and steals! - March 9, 2014
- Brown Sugar Coconut Oil Scrub - March 6, 2014
- Slow Cooker Giveaway and My Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes - March 4, 2014