- 12 slices of Bacon (I like my bacon people)
- 1 Cup of Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup of diced onion
- 1 cups milk
- 3/4 cup of Heart Smart Bisquick
- 4 eggs
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray your dish with cooking spray. I used a 1.25 qt dish, you can also use a 9x9 or a pie plate.
- I cooked my bacon, let it drain on paper towels then crumbled it.
- Then throw the onions into the bacon grease to saute them till soft and got them out with a slotted spoon.
- Put your onion, cheese and crumbled bacon into the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Mix together in a separate bowl the milk, eggs, and Bisquick.
- Pour over you goodies in the casserole dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes till eggs are cooked through.
It was so good and even though it was eggs and cheese I did feel like a saved a few calories by not pouring it into a pie crust.
I will for sure be making this again and changing it up with different ingredients. What are your favorite ingredients in quiche?
© YOUR COPYRIGHT YEAR(S) Miss Information. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Latest posts by Kelley Wilson (see all)
- Favorite Kitchen Gadgets – This weeks great deals and steals! - March 9, 2014
- Brown Sugar Coconut Oil Scrub - March 6, 2014
- Slow Cooker Giveaway and My Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes - March 4, 2014