One of my friends was telling me about a crockpot buffalo chicken recipe she makes into sandwiches. I love using my slow cooker. I admit I am a bit of a snob about what I cook in it. Since the hubs and I love chicken wings I thought this slow cooker buffalo chicken had to be a winner and boy was it! It’s has become one of our favorite quick crockpot meals!
I took out my crockpot and put in one of my favorite Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners . If you hate cleaning your crockpot then you must try these. They are awesome! I knew this crockpot buffalo chicken had to be messy. If you have ever eaten chicken wings you can figure this out! It is one of those that drips down your chin and you just don’t care! It was spicy, but not too much. The blue cheese and cream cheese add that creamy dressing feel and I swear you won’t be able to eat just one!
- 4-6 frozen chicken breasts
- 1 bottle 16 oz Moores Buffalo Wing Sauce,
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Buttermilk Dressing Mix.
- Buns or Hoagie rolls of your choice
- Red Onion
- Cream Cheese
- Blue Cheese
- Place chicken in the bottom of the crockpot
- Pour the Wing Sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle the ranch dressing mix over the top
- Cover and let set slow cook on low for 6 hours
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred it with 2 forks or with your stand mixer.
- Put shredded chicken back in crock pot and drop in 2 tablespoons of butter
- Cook for another 30 minutes to an hour.
- Mix together 3 tablespoons cream cheese and 5 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles.
- Spread mixture on a hoagie roll and put red onion slices on.
- Spoon chicken mixture on and serve.
Or you can follow my Crockpot Recipe board on Pinterest for even more great ideas